Thursday, March 29, 2012

Change of Plans

As I have yet to find the right musicians in my current location, I have decided to work with a band in the next city down the road...a couple hours away. They are familiar with my style and I'm familiar with theirs. We are in the initial stages of recording an album. While the drive is less than ideal, especially with the rising costs at the gas pump, I feel that it will definitely be worth the cost. I have a good feeling about this band and they are feeling good too. We all have the same goal and understand the workload that is before us. New gear has been purchased and new songs are underway. The recording studio/producer knows what we want to achieve. I feel like there is an unspoken, intense level of commitment and the desire to succeed. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment