Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ups and Downs

I am still waiting patiently for things to become more consistent with my band. I have auditioned quite a few musicians but have yet to find the right sound, style, or dependable individuals. When I explain to people that this week I'm in need of a guitar player, and last week I needed a bass...now I need both...they don't quite understand why I am still pursuing this dream. I will not quit. I know the right musicians are out there. In the mean time, I have been working with the band members that are consistent. It has come to the point that I might need to hire the missing pieces so that I can complete a recording. I hesitate to do this since it will cost a ton and the studio musicians will not understand the music the way a rehearsed band would. In the mean time, I am still auditioning musicians and writing some songs that I'm really excited about!

I have recorded piano/vocal versions of Lzzy Hale's (Halestorm) "Familiar Taste of Poison"  and Amy Lee's (Evanescence) "Good Enough" . I also included one of my originals "My Response".  If the links do not work...just search for Keri Weber on YouTube. I am looking forward to the day when I can share the band versions of my originals with you. I appreciate all of the support and encouragement you have given me. I love what I do, but it gives me an extra boost to know that there are people that support me. It means so much. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment